What if I tell you, you can earn a few extra dollars on Swagbucks? Here are a few ways you can earn a few extra dollars on Swagbucks. Swagbucks is an online rewards platform where you can earn virtual currency called “Swag Bucks” and you can trade these “Swag Bucks into gift cards from popular stores like Amazon, Target, and Walmart etc.
- Search the Internet: Searching the internet using swagbucks search engine: There search bar is powered by Yahoo.
- Shop and get cash back: Use Swagbucks’ Shop for all your online purchases at thousands of stores, from Amazon to Walmart. You’ll earn SB for every dollar you spend (earning 1 SB is equal to earning 1% Cash Back). It’s one of the fastest ways to get free gift cards.
- Watch Videos: The Swagbucks TV app allows you to run videos without need for any interference. All you have to do is hit start to run the videos. Videos will automatically play from one to the next without the need for you to hit a “next video” button. There actually are seven different apps within Swagbucks you can use to watch videos, each with a different theme, so there’s something bound to catch your interest.
- Answer surveys: Register for an account. Complete your profile. Just by signing-up you are automatically granted a couple of points. Earn points (called SB) for giving your honest answer. Redeem your SB for free gift cards from over 200 brands.
- Print coupons: Swagbucks has a great coupon area. (Worth 10 Swag Bucks) it will help you not only earn more Swag Bucks but also reduce your grocery bill.
- Referrals: Each time you refer a friend to Swagbucks, you are going to be rewarded for that. Currently you receive 10% of whatever your referrals earn (certain point earning actions only) for life.
- Daily Poll: Each day, Swagbucks polls its members on different topics which includes anything from their favorite food, how they listen to music, and more! The daily poll only pays 1 SB since it takes about 2 seconds of your time the “SwagBucks” goes towards your daily goal + bonus
- NOSO: Which stands for No Obligation Special Offers. Which basically means that you’re going to be presented with a bunch of “money-saving offers” that you should feel free to skip. You don’t have to sign up for ANY of them in order to earn Swagbucks with NOSO. Just find the “skip” button under each offer, and when you get to the end you’ll be rewarded with 2 SB. It literally takes less than 30 seconds and contributes towards your daily goal + bonus.
- Play games: Earn Swagbucks points by playing games. 2 SB earned per 2 games, up to 10 per day. That may seem like a lot of effort, but you don’t actually have to finish each game to earn the Swagbucks. Just play for a few minutes, then click the ‘Back to Games” Button to earn your Swagbucks.
- Use the Swagbucks Credit Card: Did you know that Swagbucks has their own credit card? It makes sense, when you consider the shop & earn feature. The offer isn’t great, but if you transfer a balance within the first 3 billing cycles, you’ll earn a 1,000 SB credit, and when you spend $1,000 in the first 6 months, you’ll earn an additional 2,500 SB.
There isn’t a specific amount of money you can make on Swagbucks but it ranges from $70 per month to $1,105 per year depending on whether you do the above activities daily. Here is an estimate on how many “Swagbucks” one can earn.
- Searching each day = 50 SB a week = 2,600 SB per year
- Redeem 10 coupons each week = 100 SB a week = 5,200 SB per year
- Take The Daily Poll = 365 SB per year
- Do One Survey Each Day = 60 SB = 21,900 SB per year
- Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks per Month = 51,200 SB per year
- Play 2 Games per day = 2 SB = 730 SB Per Year
- Complete Daily Offers = 2 SB = 730 SB Per Year
- Watch Videos Each Day = 20 SB = 7,300 SB per year
- Play Videos on the Mobile App = 50 SB = 18,250 SB per year
- Shop through Shop & Earn once a month = 100 SB = 1,200 SB per year
- Earn Daily Goal Bonuses = 3 SB per day = 1,095 SB per year
Total Swagbucks Earned = 110,570 which is Redeemable for at least $1,105 in gift cards
Sign up here and start earning today!!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive an affiliate commission. However, the opinion expressed are my own.